Referral Options and Resources
The information below contains referral options and resources for sexual assault, harassment, dating violence, domestic violence, stalking, hate crimes concerning national origin, and gender identity.
It is your right to choose whether you report to the police and/or College officials.
To File A Complaint
- Dean of Student Life (Student Life Office): 217-479-7062
- Title IX Coordinator (Athletics Office): 217-479-7156
- Complies with Title IX investigations for sexual violence and harassment.
- Implements interim safety measures for all parties.
- Follows student Conduct Policy and makes recommendations throughout the investigative process.
Contact Law Enforcement/Campus Security
- JPD: Creates police reports, issues no-trespassing orders, conducts investigations, arrests suspects.
- Enforces civil orders of protection and trespass.
- Refers student incidents to Student Life.
Medical Assistance and Counseling
- Office of Health Services (Student Life Office): 217-479-7160
- Prairie Center Against Sexual Assault, 2001 West Lafayette, Jacksonville, 217-243-7330; Hotline: 217-753-8081
- Crisis Center Foundation, 345 West 9th Street, Jacksonville: 217-243-4357
- Park Place Center, 201 East Morgan, Jacksonville: 217-245-1655
Ask for Accommodations
- Title IX Coordinator: 217-479-7156
- Dean of Student Life: 217-479-7062
- Office of Residence Life: 217-479-7130
- Office of Disability Support Services: 217-479-7176
These offices can assist with
- Identification of safe housing;
- Classroom arrangements;
- Extensions on assignments;
- Other academic accommodations;
- Security escort arrangements.