Tuition and Financial Aid
2017-18 Cost of Attendance for Online Programs
- Tuition (36 credits/year = full-time):
- $480 (per credit hour)
- $17,280 (annual, if full-time)
- Fees per credit hour: $0
*Students will also incur expenses for books.
Estimated costs for full-time online students:
- Books and supplies: $1,200 per year
- Housing and meals (off campus): $8,000 per year
- Personal expenses: $1,000 per year
Estimated cost of attendance for the online program: $27,480 per year
Students interested in applying for financial aid at MacMurray College should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/. To learn more about applying and what types of aid are available, visit our Financial Aid web pages.