Admission Process and Requirements
To enroll in an online degree program:
- complete the online application;
- submit official high school transcripts;
- submit official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended;
- submit ACT/SAT scores;
- submit a photocopy of a valid photo ID;
- if you are a veteran, submit an official DD-214 form to be eligible for GI benefits.
Following the guidelines of the American Council on Education, MacMurray may award transfer credit for military and workforce courses and examinations taken outside the classroom. Guidelines are in the ACE National Guide to College Credit for Workforce Training. For further information, contact One-Stop Student Services.
- Minimum 2.50 overall high school GPA and with fewer than 24 transferable college credit hours.
- Minimum 2.00 overall GPA from college coursework if more than 24 transferable credit hours.
- For students with fewer than 24 transferable college credit hours, ACT composite score of at least 18; SAT (CR+M) 860.
Applicants submitting transcripts that fall below the minimum GPA requirements may be subject to additional review.
The RN to BSN program has additional requirements.
- Copy of unencumbered license as a registered nurse.
- Official transcripts showing grades of C or better in all previous nursing and nursing support courses.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher.
- One recommendation from a current employer or most recent performance appraisal.
- Proof of CPR certification, immunizations, and TB testing.