Admission Process and Requirements
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 higher in high school
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 if transferring from another college
- Students with fewer than 24 transferable credit hours are reviewed based on high school record
Documents Needed for Application
- Online Program Application
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended (high school and college)
- Copy of Photo ID (Driver's license or passport)
RN to BSN Program Additional Requirements
- Admission Requirements
- Grades of C or better in all previous nursing and nursing support courses
- Graduated from an accredited institution with an Associate Degree in Nursing or Diploma in Nursing.
- Documents Needed for Application
- Copy of RN License
- Two professional letters of recommendation, preferably on company letterhead
- File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid at www.fafsa.gov.
- Add MacMurray College — 001717
- Submit Enrollment Acceptance Form.
- Once you are officially a student, you will need to fill out and submit these forms:
- Publicity Form from our Office of Communications and Marketing;
- Directory Information Form from Admissions;
- Student Account Agreement from Student Life.
- Send a headshot for your Student ID to maconline(at)mac(dot)edu.
- You will receive a Student ID number and username with password from the Office of Information Technology.
- The Office of Online Programs will grant you access to the Moodle Orientation Course.
- You will get access to your course(s) the Friday before the academic session begins.