Mission and Values
The One-Stop Student Services team shall support the mission, vision, and goals of MacMurray College by providing services and support to former, current, and future students in the areas of academic advising and planning, student records and registration, financial aid, and student accounts; and by providing services and support to staff and faculty as appropriate.
- Be located in accordance with best practices (i.e., in one area with a receptionist, waiting area, kiosks for student financial aid and advising work, and individual offices for staff in order to ensure FERPA compliance).
- Develop KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) with attendant data collection, data evaluation, and data response for the department with respect to tracking student retention.
- Develop departmental policy and procedures with regard to acceptable and unacceptable departmental tasks and functions.
- Cross-train for employee effectiveness, including software training.
- Create a handbook for employees of office policies and procedures.
- Revise and update the financial aid policy and procedure handbook.
- Implement e-bills, online payments, and payment plans.
- Ensure the College is compliant with respect to Title IV federal compliance regulations.