School of Professional Studies
The School of Professional Studies is host to a number of programs designed to prepare students for their careers and graduate study. We offer courses in Accounting, Business Administration, Business Analytics, Criminal Justice, Deaf and Hard of Hearing Education, Homeland Security, Marketing, Nursing, Social Work and Sports Management.
- Degree Programs
- Business Administration
- Business Analytics
- Criminal Justice
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Education
- Homeland Security
- Social Work
- Special Education
- Sport Management
Associate Degree Programs
Bruce A. Liebe
Senior Director for the School of Professional Studies
"The class sizes allow you to connect with students. You get to know students and have ample opportunity to interact with them. The MacMurray environment truly creates a family atmosphere."
- Areas of interest: Liebe has a special interest in the management of critical incidents and the decision making process utilized in both routine and crisis situations.
- M.A. in Legal Studies — University of Illinois-Springfield
- B.A. in Criminal Justice — University of Illinois-Springfield
- A.A.S. in Criminal Justice — Illinois Valley Community College
- Courses taught: Introduction to Homeland Security, Domestic and International Terrorism, Tradecraft and Weaponry of Terrorism, Transportation Networks and Homeland Security, Intelligence, Public Health and Homeland Security, Criminal Incident Management, Homeland Security Strategies and Policy, Mass Violence