MacMurray offers a four-year pre-professional program for those preparing for graduate-level work in a theological school or seminary. Students will work closely with their advisor in choosing a major and the required and recommended courses that will best prepare them for success in a theological school.
Required courses for the pre-seminary program are
- PHIL 315, Philosophy of Religion;
- PHIL 304, Ancient Philosophy;
- RELG 203, Interpreting Christian Traditions;
- RELG 238, Religion in America;
- BUSA 223, Business Communication.
In addition, these courses are recommended:
- two history courses 300 level or above;
- two psychology courses (not Statistics or Research Methods).
Learn more about the pre-seminary program through our catalog.