Students must log into campus computers in the labs using their MacMurray-issued username and password. Additionally, student ID cards are required to make copies or release print jobs.
Several academic buildings have computer labs reserved specifically for student use during class/scheduled times. Computers for student academic use are located throughout campus.
- MacMurray Hall has the following lab areas open for use during the building's normal hours:
- Room 203 — seven computers and multiple free desks and tables;
- Room 216 — two computers;
- Room 108 — thirty computers.
- Putnam/Springer has the following lab areas open during the building's normal hours for use by students in certain courses:
- Room S105 A — twelve computers for use by Nursing students;
- Room P112 — five computers for use by Art students.
- Henry Pfeiffer Library has eighteen computers and a printer/copier available for student use during regular library hours unless they have been reserved for use by a class.
- Julian Hall has two computers available for student use in the student lounge during the hours the building is open.
- The Center for Learning Excellence (CLE) in the Henry Pfeiffer Library has computers and a printer available for student use during the hours the CLE is open.