The MacMurray College Office of Information Technology oversees policies and procedures related to information technology on campus; manages campus infrastructure, equipment, and systems for administrative and instructional technology use; data, voice, and electronic communications; print management; and provides service and support to campus users for associated systems.
Below is a brief overview of technology services provided to MacMurray students.
- Account management oversight and password support for all MacMurray-managed accounts:
- MacMurray email addresses;
- My Mac.edu portal access;
- Moodle online classroom;
- Office 365 services;
- campus print and copy services.
- Assistance with technology issues related to campus systems.
- Oversight of Campus Televideo (cable TV) services.
- Oversight of computer labs and campus print services.
- Wired and wireless network access.