Welcome to Mac Homecoming 2017!
As the Director of Advancement and Alumni Relations, I often hear stories about inspiring faculty and staff, rigorous courses, and memorable extra-curricular activities, many of which give a perspective to the history and love that is shared for our beloved College. The spirit, the camaraderie, the family atmosphere warms the heart of many. Each of you are a part of the spirit of MacMurray. Join us back on campus and help our new mascot, Mac the Highlander, "Bring the Spirit Home."
You are cordially invited to attend MacMurray College Homecoming, October 20-22, 2017. You may remember from last year's Homecoming theme that President Tierno's MacNation Tour was to be a yearlong campaign. Come back to campus as we celebrate the end of a successful summer on the road visiting with many of you!
To ensure that your weekend is outstanding, here are a few helpful tips and tidbits.
- Menus for the weekend are being determined now. Should you have a special diet or food allergy, please inform us at the time of your reservation.
- Fees must accompany reservations. For your convenience, you can register several ways:
- via US mail with a check or credit card,
- online with a credit card,
- by phone with a credit card.
- If you have a special need (i.e., parking for persons with disabilities, wheelchair accommodations, etc.), please communicate that with us when you make your reservation so that we can make proper arrangements.
Rikki Jenkins '11 Langan,
Director of Advancement and Alumni Relations