Cost of Attendance
2017-18 Annual Cost of Attendance for Full-time On-campus Students
- Full-time tuition: $25,340
- Fees: $760
- Room and Board (double): $8,925
- Total Direct Costs: $35,025
Students will also incur expenses for transportation, books, and personal expenses.
- Books and supplies: $1,200 per year
- Personal expenses: $900 per year
- Transportation: $600 per year
The total estimated cost of attendance for new full-time, residential students is $37,725.
98% of students at MacMurray College receive financial aid in the form of grants and scholarships that do not need to be repaid. Find out how to apply.
2017-18 Cost of Attendance for Part-time, On-campus Students
- Part-time per credit hour (up to 11 credits): $780
- Fees per credit hour: $40
- Activity fee per semester: $10
Estimates for books, personal, and transportation are pro-rated according to part-time students' enrollment status.
2017-18 Cost of Attendance for Online Programs
- Tuition (30 credits/year = full-time):
- $480 (per credit hour)
- $14,400 (annual, if full-time, including summer)
- Housing: $9,375
- Fees per credit hour: $0
Estimated costs for full-time online students:
- Books and supplies: $1,500 per year
- Personal expenses: $1,350 per year
Estimated cost of attendance for the online program: $26,625 per year
Payment options are also available at One-Stop Student Services.