MacMurray College — established in 1846 by the Illinois Conference of the Methodist Church as Illinois Female Academy, later named Illinois Women's College, and finally renamed in 1931 to honor the College's generous benefactor and Illinois Senator James E. MacMurray — has always depended on gifts from supporters like you.
- Byerly Trailer and Mfg. Co., Inc.
- Dr. E. Claire Jerry and Dr. Glen Clatterbuck
- Mr. Albert Kamnick Jr. '72
- * Ms. Dorothy A. Netherwood '53
- Mr. Russell M. Patton '66
- * Dr. Sheryl Jo Stephan '56
- Ms. Margareta Smith Sudbrink '49
- * Mr. Stephen B. Swigart '66
- 1 Anonymous Donor
* indicates deceased donor
+ indicates matching company