All Highlander student-athletes must complete the following forms. They contain vital information for our coaches, athletic trainers, and athletic administration for emergency preparedness, media relations, and physical readiness. Please fill out all of the forms and then send them to your respective coaches as soon as possible.
447 East College Avenue
Jacksonville, IL 62650-2590
Note that some of the forms require parent/guardian signature, and we need to have a copy of both sides of your insurance card on file. Fully completed forms need to be on file before you will be allowed to participate in any Highlander athletic activity.
Contact your coach or the Athletic Director's office if you have any questions or technical difficulties.
We are looking forward to an outstanding year of MacMurray athletics, and we hope that you bring the same enthusiasm when you arrive on campus!
- Forms Checklist (PDF)
- Emergency Contact/Insurance Information (PDF)
- Acknowledgement of Insurance Requirements (PDF)
- Liability & Release (18 years of age or older)(PDF)
- Liability & Release (under 18 years of age)(PDF)
- Medical History/Physical (PDF)
- Copy of Insurance Card
- Publicity Form (PDF)
- Assumption of Risk (PDF)
- Sickle Cell Testing Information and Consent (PDF)