Congratulations to all of the winners of the Homecoming events and competitions!
- King — Chazz Middlebrook
- Queen — Carissa Vaughn
- Senior Attendants — Coy Dorothy, Megan Burtle
- Junior Attendants — David Powell, Kayln Murre
- Sophomore Attendants — Cortez Luttrell, Emma Waid
- Freshman Attendants — Ryan Bradley, Brooke Allen
- 1st Place — Belles Lettres
- 2nd Place — Biology Club
- 3rd Place — Cheer
Judges for the Banner Competition were
- Eric Berg;
- Adam Cassell;
- Khara Koffel.
MacMurray Student Organization Float Competition winners were
- 1st Place — Social Work;
- 2nd Place — Phi Nu;
- 3rd Place — ASL.
Judges for the Student Organization Float Competition were
- Gil and Anna Opferman;
- Christina Dalton;
- Steven Taylor.
Band Competition winners are
- 1st Place — Lewistown Marching Indians;
- 2nd Place — Turner Junior High Marching Titans.
Band competition judges were
- John Steckel (Music Director Centenary United Methodist Church);
- Kimberly Streib (Chief Financial Officer).
MacMurray Student Life Sponsors of the parade and line up crew volunteers were
- Steve and Beth Oberg;
- Gina Hamilton;
- Student Leaders;
- Officers of MSA and CAB.
Drivers of the vehicles were
- Paul Fromme;
- Dave Barber;
- Nancy Wood;
- Shane Kuykendall;
- Donna Staire '82;
- Derek James.
Special consideration in helping goes to Paul Fromme, Dave Barber, Nancy Wood, Steve Ham, Donna Staire '82 and Derek James for donating vehicles for distinguished members of the parade, Student Leaders, Officers of MSA and CAB for putting up the stakes on Friday, and to Judy Tighe of Main Street Jacksonville for arranging for announcers and the auctioneer truck.
If we've forgotten anyone, please accept our apologies. Thank you all for your time, enthusiasm, and support!
vs. Greenville College, WIN 59-46
vs. Greenville College, TIE 2-2
vs. Greenville College, LOSS 1-4