Information for Admitted and Deposited Students
Admitted Student Information — for students who have not yet deposited at MacMurray College
Congratulations on your admission to MacMurray College! As you narrow your college choices, here are the next steps to take to become a MacMurray College Highlander.
- Submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) beginning on October 1. Visit www.fafsa.gov and add MacMurray College by using the code 001717. MacMurray College encourages Illinois residences to submit their FAFSA by November 1.
- Search and apply for outside/private scholarships. Visit websites such as www.fastweb.com or www.scholarships.com. Students are encouraged to check with their high school counseling office, parents' work, and local community foundations.
- Complete and return your Scholarship Acceptance Form (enclosed in your admission packet) along with your $200 enrollment deposit by May 1. Students may submit a check (payable to MacMurray College), pay by credit card online through their application portal, or by contacting the Office of Admissions at 217-479-7056. Enrollment deposits are non-refundable after May 1.
- Register for Admitted Student Day on Saturday, April 14. This day is for admitted students only. This is not your ordinary campus visit. Registration will open March 1! Watch for your invitation in your email and mail. Register today online!
Deposited Student Information — for students who have deposited at MacMurray College
Congratulations on choosing to attend MacMurray College! We are so excited to have you join the MacMurray Family — the #MacFam. Here are some things you need to do prior to arriving at campus in August.
- Complete the items above.
- Deposited students will receive a Deposit Packet beginning in March. This packet includes your housing application, pre-advising questionnaire, health forms, and other important information for your enrollment. Students should complete these items and return them to the Office of Admissions as soon as possible.
- First-year Students: Register for Highlander Orientation! Highlander Orientation is for new, first-year students only. During orientation, you'll meet your fellow classmates, learn more about being a Highlander, and finalize your fall class schedule with an academic advisor.
Transfer Students: Schedule your academic advising appointment by contacting your transfer counselor at 217-479-7056 or via email.
- Submit all financial aid documents by June 1. This includes federal loan entrance counseling, financial aid acceptance form, and payment plan options.
- Make a plan to pay your tuition bill. The fall semester tuition bill is due August 1. One-Stop Student Services will be mailing tuition bills mid-June.
- Welcome Weekend and Move-in Day begins August 24, 2018. More information will be available in June.