Information for Admitted and Deposited Students
Admitted Student Information — for students who have not yet deposited at MacMurray College
Congratulations on your admission to MacMurray College! As you narrow down your college choices, here are the next steps to take to become a MacMurray College Highlander.
- Submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) beginning on October 1. Visit www.fafsa.gov and add MacMurray College by using the code 001717. MacMurray College encourages Illinois residences to submit their FAFSA by November 1.
- Search and apply for outside/private scholarships. Visit websites such as www.fastweb.com or www.scholarships.com. Students are encouraged to check with their high school counseling office, parents' work, and local community foundations.
- Schedule your campus visit. Campus visits are available Monday through Friday with tours at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. You may register for a visit online at www.mac.edu/visit or by contacting the Office of Admissions at 217-479-7056.
- Register for Admitted Student Day! Keep an eye out for your special invitation in February.
Deposited Student Information — for students who have deposited at MacMurray College
Congratulations on choosing to attend MacMurray College! We are so excited to have you join the MacMurray Family — the #MacFam. Here are some things you need to do prior to arriving at campus in August.
- Complete the items above.
- Deposited students will receive a Deposit Packet beginning in March. This packet includes your housing application, pre-advising questionnaire, health forms, emergency contact form, and other important information for your enrollment. Students should complete these items and return them to the Office of Admissions as soon as possible.
- Register for Highlander Orientation! Registration will open in May. Highlander Orientation is for new, first-year students only. During orientation, you'll meet your fellow classmates, learn more about being a Highlander, and finalize your fall class schedule with an academic advisor.
- Submit all financial aid documents by June 1. This includes federal loan entrance counseling, financial aid acceptance form, and payment plan options.
- Make a plan to pay your tuition bill. The fall semester tuition bill is due August 1. One-Stop Student Services will be mailing tuition bills mid-June.
- Welcome Weekend and Move-in Day begins August 25, 2017. More information will be available in June.