Information for Accepted and Deposited Students
Accepted Student Information — for students who have not yet deposited at MacMurray College
Congratulations on your acceptance to MacMurray College! As you narrow down your college choices, here are the next steps to take to become a MacMurray College Highlander.
- Make sure you've submitted your FAFSA to MacMurray College. We highly recommend that you file and submit your FAFSA by March 1 to ensure all the state and federal financial aid you may qualify for. MacMurray's FAFSA code is 001717.
- Once you decide to attend MacMurray College, please sign and return your Intent to Enroll form (included with your acceptance letter) along with your $150 enrollment fee. Checks and money orders, payable to MacMurray College, are accepted through the mail. You may contact the Office of Admissions to pay via Visa, MasterCard, or Discover card. If you need another Intent to Enroll form, you may print a new copy (PDF).
- Once we receive your enrollment deposit, sign up for a Mac FIRST Day. Mac FIRST Days allow new students to register for classes, receive their student IDs, and participate in orientation sessions. It is highly recommended to attend a Mac FIRST Day.
Deposited Student Information — for students who have deposited at MacMurray College
Congratulations on choosing to attend MacMurray College! We are so excited to have you join our Highlander family. Here are some things you need to do prior to arriving at campus in August.
- Sign up for a Mac FIRST Day. Mac FIRST Days allow new students to register for classes, receive their student IDs, and participate in orientation sessions. It is highly recommended to attend a Mac FIRST Day. Only students who have deposited may attend a Mac FIRST Day.
- Please fill out and mail back the enrollment packet you received upon depositing at MacMurray College. This packet includes all the forms necessary to complete enrollment at MacMurray College, including health forms, payment plans, and housing forms. If you need extra forms, please contact the Office of Admissions.