The Campus Account Center is where students, faculty and staff can register and check their Highlander cash and meal plan account balances on-line. Logging in will allow you to view and manage your Highlander Card account including:
- current account balances
- transaction history for all your accounts:
- meal plans
- flex dollar accounts
- Highlander Cash
- account preferences
- report your card as lost or stolen
- Activate a new card
Visit the link below to access your account.
Highlander Card Registration Instructions
With your Highlander Card handy, go to https://macmurray.campuscardcenter.com and click on [Register Now] in the Register for Web Account Access section on the right.
Cardholder Registration Page: First section
- Card Number - Enter your 16 digit ID card number (without spaces).
- Security Code - Enter the 3 digits located to the right of your 16 digit number.
- Last Name - Enter your last name.
Cardholder Registration Page: Second section
Enter one of the following (do not enter both).
- Student ID – Please enter your Student ID number - located on the front of your card.
- Date of Birth - Enter in mm/dd/yyyy format.
Click the Submit Button
Create User Profile Page: Complete the form as follows:
- Create your username – A valid username is one word without spaces or special characters.
- Create your password – A valid password is at least 5 characters without spaces or special characters.
- Re-enter your password to confirm
- Select a secret question from the drop-down list and provide your answer.
- Enter your email address.
Cardholder Terms & Conditions Page: Upon review
- Click "Yes."
- Enter initials.
- Click "Accept Terms."
Registration & Card Activation Successful Confirmation Page
Congratulations; you have successfully registered your account. To access your account, click on "Click Here" to return to the login page and enter the username and password you just established.