- The Henry Pfeiffer Library offers open stacks on three floors.
- All print periodicals are non-circulating.
- The faculty copier is located in the staff work room on the 1st floor of the Library.
- All of the databases to which the Library subscribes are accessible from off-campus using the barcode on the back of your Mac ID. Contact the Library if you need to get a barcode.
- Faculty are able to hold class in the Library's Periodicals Room, Upstairs Reading Room, and, in some cases, the Reference Room. Inquire with library staff about availability.
- One-on-one library orientation sessions are available. Walk in or contact the Library staff via email or extension 7105 to set up an appointment.