Facilities Request Ticket Instructions
National Resource Management uses MicroMain for online facilities and housekeeping requests. The web site for the MacMurray Facilities Work Order system is http://wr2.tsportal.net/macmurraywebrequest.
Creating a MicroMain Web Request User Account
- Create a user account if you don’t already have one by clicking on the “New User?” link on the login page. If you are using Internet Explorer and nothing happens when you click on the link, you may need to add the MicroMain website to your compatibility settings. (How to add a website to compatibility mode.)
- The link will take you to a page where you can specify your individual account information. Please use your MacMurray College email account for the email address. Your username can be anything you wish it to be, as long as it doesn’t already exist in the system. Once you have completed all information on the form, click “Create Account” at the bottom of the page.
Note: This account does not tie into any of the existing MacMurray College systems, so the username and password you use here is separate from your other MacMurray College accounts.
- Once you have successfully created your account, you should receive a success message and a link to log in to the system. Clicking the link will return you to the login screen.
Logging In to the MicroMain Web Request System
- From the login page, enter the user login and password you created when you set up your account, then click the “Login” button.
Creating a Work Order in the MicroMain Web Request System
- Once logged in, you can create a new request using the controls on the “Create a Request” page.
- Username (Required) — The username and email are used to view the work request's status.
- Requester — Enter the name of the person or department requesting the maintenance.
- Email (Required) — Enter your email address in this field. Email is used to send updates to specific requesters. If the option is selected in Maintenance Management, an email is sent to the Requester when their work request's work order is completed. Email is also used to view the status of a work request.
- Phone — Enter a contact phone number for the person or department requesting the maintenance.
- Property (Required) — Select the main location of the asset using the field pick list.
- Building (Required) — Buildings are the primary location components of a property, used to further define the location of a property's assets. Buildings in MicroMain Maintenance Management are associated with a specific property.
- Asset (Required) — Select the asset that needs to be maintained using the field pick list.
- Location — Enter a detailed location of the work in this field (e.g., floor).
- Service (Required) — Enter a short description of the maintenance or problem.
- Description — Enter a more detailed description of the maintenance or problem. Please provide as much detail as possible.
- Once you hit the “Submit Request” button, you should receive a success message.
- To submit additional work orders, click the “Create a Request” link at the top of the page.
Checking the Status of Work Orders
- Once logged in to the MicroMain web request system, click on the “View Status” link at the top of the page.
- The work orders you have submitted will appear in a list. You can click on the number of the work order to view details.
Logging Out of the MicroMain Web Request System
- Click on the “LogOut” link in the top right hand corner of the window.