Getting Started with Your Online Degree
Before enrolling in an online degree program, consider if online learning is right for you. Online learning will likely work for you if
- you want job opportunities that require a degree;
- you need flexibility and cannot attend classes on a physical campus;
- you are a working professional and are looking for advancement;
- you are self-motivated;
- you have good time-management skills;
- you have access to the internet and the necessary computer equipment;
- you are ready to deepen your knowledge with a well-rounded education that prepares you for the unique challenges of today's world.
Ready to apply? Fill out our online application here.
Questions? Contact us.