Livewire is the annual phonathon that serves not only to increase the well-being of the donor through outreach, but also to increase the well-being of the student through a healthy Annual Fund. Only 68% of MacMurray's operating costs are covered in tuition dollars, which is why the support of alumni, parents and friends is so vital to the success of the College. Your support secures the future of MacMurray. Your gift to Livewire ensures that MacMurray will continue to flourish and be to future students all that it was to you--the experience of a lifetime, an experience that transformed you.
Mac students will be reaching out to alumni, parents and friends of MacMurray College, February 10-28. These enthusiastic students are eager to talk with you and let you know about current events happening at the College and to also ask for your support of the Annual Fund.
When you support Livewire, you support the values of Livewire:
- The joy of giving and power of philanthropy.
- The transforming impact of MacMurray College.
- The treatment of all with respect, courtesy and dignity.
- The inviolability of ethical behavior, honesty, and integrity.
- The sanctity of relationships.
Your gift to the MacMurray College Annual Fund supports all of the following areas:
- Academic programs
- Teaching development
- Faculty and staff salaries
- Scholarships for deserving students
- Library expenses and purchases
- General campus maintenance
- Computer equipment and upgrades to technology
- Athletics and student recreation
- Special events such as homecoming, reunions, and commencement
- Student life programs
Livewire provides a vital link between the past, present and future of MacMurray College. Students have the opportunity to connect with alumni, parents and friends of MacMurray and answer questions about the College. This short phone call also instills the real-life value of a MacMurray education. If you know you will be unavailable during Livewire, but still want to support your belief in a MacMurray education by donating to the Annual Fund, please feel free to donate online.
Also, please feel free to update your contact information by emailing your information to email@example.com.
For more information, contact Nicole Bartman, Director of Annual Giving at 217-479-7026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.