Map a Network Drive in Windows
- Open the Computer window.
- Click "Map network drive" in the toolbar underneath the address bar.
- In the Map Network Drive window, select a drive letter. The letter you pick does not matter, as long as it is not already in use by another drive.
- For the Folder field, type the location of the drive. You must type two back slashes, the server on which the folder is located, a single back slash, and the folder's shared name.
- Click "Finish." The share will be added to the Computer window.
Back to list of "How to"s.