Add a Mailbox in Outlook
These directions apply to both Office 2010 and 2013. Screenshots posted are from Office 2013.
- Navigate to the File tab.
- Click "Account Settings" and select "Account Settings..." from the drop-down menu.
- In the Account Settings window, navigate to the E-mail tab and click "Change..."
- In the Change Account window, click "More Settings..."
- In the Microsoft Exchange window, navigate to the Advanced tab, click "Add...", and enter the name of the mailbox you would like to add.
- Click "OK" to exit the Microsoft Exchange window.
- Click "Next" and "Finish" to exit the Change Account window.
- Click "Close" to exit the Account Settings window.
- You should now see your new mailbox in the list on the left-hand side of the Outlook window.