Add an Exchange Account to an iOS Device
- Navigate to Settings on your device.
- Select "Mail, Contacts, Calendars."
- In the Accounts section, select "Add Account."
- Of the email providers listed, select Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter your email address, password, and a descriptive name for your account.
- After allowing/accepting verification, you must enter server/domain information.
- Server: outlook.office365.com
- Domain: MAC
- The next step before finishing lets you choose what information to sync to your device.
Back to list of "How to"s.