Cost of Attendance
2015-16 Annual Cost of Attendance for Full-time On-campus Students
- Full-time tuition: $23,472
- Fees: $700
- Room & Board (standard double room): $8,112
- Total Direct Costs*: $32,284
*Students will also incur expenses for transportation, books, and personals.
The total estimated cost of attendance for new full-time, residential students is $34,684.
- Books and supplies: $1,100 per year
- Personal expenses: $800 per year
- Transportation: $500 per year
95% of students at MacMurray College receive financial aid in the form of grants and scholarships that do not need to be repaid. For more on financial aid and how to apply, visit Financial Aid.
2015-16 Cost of Attendance for Part-time Students
- Part-time per credit hour (up to 11 credits): $750
- Fees per credit hour: $30
- Activity fee per semester: $5
Estimates for books, personal, and transportation are pro-rated according to part-time students' enrollment status.
2015-16 Cost of Attendance for Online Programs
- Tuition (36 credits/year = full-time):
- $480 (per credit hour)
- $17,280 (annual, if full-time)
- Fees per credit hour: $0
*Students will also incur expenses for books.
Estimated costs for full-time online students:
- Books and supplies: $1,200 per year
- Housing and meals (off campus): $8,000 per year
- Personal expenses: $1,000 per year
- Transportation: $0 per year
Estimated cost of attendance for the online program: $27,480 per year
For a complete list of all costs and fees at MacMurray College, visit the Business Office.
Payment option information is also available at the Business Office.