The 9 chapters in my Nine Taipei Lectures of May-June, 2004,
Why Gadamer's Hermeneutical Philosophy is Alive and
Important Today Worldwide,
- What Philosophical Hermeneutics Offers Us Today, pp. 1-24
- An Unconventional History of Hermeneutics in the West, pp.
- On the Early Heidegger, with a Glance Back at Schleiermacher & Dilthey, pp. 51-74
- A Reading of Heidegger's "The Origin of the Work of Art"
(1936), pp. 75-88
- Anticipations of Gadamer's Hermeneutics in Plato,
Aristotle, Hegel, in relation to his key essay, "The Relevance of the Beautiful," 89-112
- The Original Purpose of Gadamer's Truth and Method
(1960), pp. 113-22
- The Universal Process of Understanding: Seven Key Terms,
- What Happens When One Reads a Classic Text, 7 Key Terms,
- Gadamer's Achievement in Philosophy: Twenty Statements, pp.