MacMurray College administrative offices are open 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
In Spring 2009, we initiated a four-day class schedule, freeing Mondays to be focused exclusively on students' independent academic enhancement activities: reading, studying, working on papers, and projects.
Academic support services are open to include:
- Center for Learning Excellence
- Monday 12 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Disability Support Services
- Henry Pfeiffer Library
- Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday 3 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Residence life support services are open to include:
- Dining Hall
- Lunch: Tuesday - Friday 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Dinner: Monday - Friday 5 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Brunch: Sunday - Monday 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Dinner: Sunday 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Breakfast & Lunch: Tuesday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Dinner: Tuesday - Friday 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Breakfast Meal Exchange: 7:30 a.m. - 10 a.m.
- Brunch: Saturday 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Dinner: Saturday 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Closed Friday Night, Sunday, and Monday
- Residential Life and residential programming