The Campus Account Center is where students, faculty, and staff can register and check their Highlander cash and meal plan account balances online. Logging in will allow you to view and manage your Highlander Card account including
- current account balances;
- transaction history for all your accounts:
- meal plans,
- flex dollar accounts,
- Highlander Cash;
- account preferences;
- report your card as lost or stolen;
- activate a new card.
Visit the Highlander Card Account Center to access your account.
Highlander Card Registration Instructions
With your Highlander Card handy, go to https://macmurray.campuscardcenter.com and click on "[Register Now]" in the Register for Web Account Access section on the right.
Cardholder Registration Page: First section
- Card Number — enter your 16-digit ID card number (without spaces).
- Security Code — enter the 3 digits located to the right of your 16-digit number.
- Last Name — enter your last name.
Cardholder Registration Page: Second section
Enter one of the following (do not enter both).
- Student ID — please enter your Student ID number, located on the front of your card.
- Date of Birth — enter in mm/dd/yyyy format.
Click the Submit button.
Create User Profile Page: Complete the form as follows
- Username — a valid username is one word without spaces or special characters.
- Password — a valid password is at least 5 characters without spaces or special characters.
- Re-enter your password to confirm.
- Select a secret question from the drop-down list and provide your answer.
- Enter your email address.
Cardholder Terms & Conditions Page: Upon review
- Click "Yes."
- Enter initials.
- Click "Accept Terms."
Registration & Card Activation Successful Confirmation Page
Congratulations; you have successfully registered your account. To access your account, return to the login page and enter the username and password you just established.