October 24-26, 2014
This is Highlander Country! Let's paint the town red, navy, plaid, and paisley! What? That’s right. Kilts and cowboy boots. It's a Homecoming you won’t want to miss!
You are cordially invited to attend the MacMurray College Homecoming on October 24-26, 2014. This will be your chance to meet with old friends, classmates, acquaintances, and teachers once again, to reminisce about experiences and to make new friends and memories to last a lifetime.
As you will see while browsing our website, there are many activities planned for the weekend. It is our hope that you will celebrate the weekend with us. To ensure your weekend is outstanding, here are a few helpful tips and tidbits:
- Menus for the weekend are being determined now. Should you have a special diet or food allergies, please contact us at the time of your reservation.
- Fees must accompany reservations. For your convenience, you can register several ways — via U.S. mail with a check or credit card, online with a credit card, or by phone with a credit card. Reservations are due September 27.
- Reservations received after September 27 will incur a $10 fee.
- Cancellations after the closing registration date (September 27) will not receive refunds.
- If you have a special need (e.g., parking for persons with disabilities, wheelchair accommodations), please communicate that with us when you make your reservation so that we can make proper arrangements.
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at 217-479-7024 or contact us via email. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at Homecoming.