Fast Track Program
Start your MacMurray College educational adventure today. With MacMurray's Fast Track, you can be admitted to MacMurray College, receive financial aid, and enroll for classes, all in as quickly as two hours.
Registering in advance will speed up the process, but you can also walk in anytime from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
To complete the process, you must bring the following items.
- Official transcripts from high school, community college, or other colleges (these can be obtained at your school's offices).
- ACT scores for nursing applicants and for those who wish to apply for scholarships or for college placement in beginning writing, reading, and math courses (ACT scores are not used in the admissions decision).
- If high school or transfer GPA is below 2.5, the applicant will need to bring a typed, personal statement explaining why he or she is ready and wants to attend MacMurray.
- Tax information for financial aid and, if the applicant is claimed as a dependent on another person's tax return (typically a parent or guardian), that person's tax information will also be needed.
- Federal financial aid information, including the FAFSA PIN.
- $150 enrollment fee if planning to enroll that day.
If you are missing one or more of these items, we can still begin your path to attending MacMurray, but part of the process will remain incomplete.
What happens during the Fast Track registration process?
- You'll first meet with an Admissions counselor, who will let you know if you are eligible to attend MacMurray. Regardless of your situation, you will get an answer that day if you bring your official transcripts and, if your GPA is below 2.5, a personal statement.
- After acceptance, you can meet with a Financial Aid counselor to determine how much financial aid you will receive.
- With a $150 down payment, you will select your courses and enroll to attend MacMurray in the upcoming semester.
- After you have your class schedule, you will have your photo taken and receive your MacMurray student ID card and email address.
Ready to continue your education at MacMurray? Register online or come visit us to get your education on the right track!