Information for Accepted and Deposited Students
Accepted Student Information — for students who have not yet deposited at MacMurray College
Congratulations on your acceptance to MacMurray College! As you narrow down your college choices, here are the next steps to take to become a MacMurray College Highlander:
- Make sure you’ve submitted your FAFSA to MacMurray College. We highly recommend that you file and submit your FAFSA by March 1 to ensure all the state and federal financial aid you may qualify for. MacMurray’s FAFSA code is 001717.
- Attend Accepted Student Day. This is a great opportunity to visit campus one more time before making your college choice. Accepted Student Day will be held on Saturday, April 20th, 2013. To find out more information and to register, click here.
- Once you decide to attend MacMurray College, please sign and return your Intent to Enroll form (included with your acceptance letter) along with your $150 enrollment fee. Checks and money orders, payable to MacMurray College, are accepted through the mail. You may call the Office of Admissions at 217-479-7056 to pay via Visa, MasterCard, or Discover card. If you need another Intent to Enroll form, please click here to print a new copy.
- Once we receive your enrollment deposit, sign up for a Mac FIRST Day. Mac FIRST Days allow new students to register for classes, receive their student IDs, and participate in orientation sessions. It is highly recommended to attend a Mac FIRST Day. To register for a Mac FIRST Day, please click here.
Deposited Student Information — for students who have deposited at MacMurray College
Congratulations on choosing to attend MacMurray College! We are so excited to have you join our Highlander family. Here are some things you need to know prior to arriving at campus in August:
- Sign up for a Mac FIRST Day. Mac FIRST Days allow new students to register for classes, receive their student IDs, and participate in orientation sessions. It is highly recommended to attend a Mac FIRST Day. To register for a Mac FIRST Day, please click here. Only students who have deposited may attend a Mac FIRST Day.
- Please fill out and mail back the enrollment packet you received upon depositing at MacMurray College. This packet includes all the forms necessary to complete enrollment at MacMurray College, including health forms, payment plans, and housing forms. If you need extra forms, please contact the Office of Admissions at 217-479-7056.