- Students must have completed 60 college credit hours, or an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree, from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
- Students who have earned an Associateís degree will be granted 60 credit hours.
- For non-degree students, only courses in which a C was earned will count toward the 60 credit total.
- Students with a grade point average greater than or equal to a C (2.0 on a 4.0 scale) will be automatically admitted.
- Students with less than a C grade point average may be conditionally admitted and/or reviewed by the Admissions Committee.
- Students must have two years of full-time work experience and be 25 years or older.
- Students with an equivalent two year work history may be conditionally admitted and/or reviewed by the Admissions Committee.
Credit for Training in the Workplace
Following the guidelines of the American Council on Education, MacMurray may award transfer credit for military and workforce courses and examinations taken outside the traditional classroom. Guidelines are in the ACE National Guide to College Credit for Workforce Training. For further information consult the Registrarís Office at MacMurray: email@example.com or 217-479-7014.